1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking is limited to 1 vehicle(s).
Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted.
Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. There is no daily housekeeping service.
While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs at any time.
When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use it at your own risk.
Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill, and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening.
DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS.
Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons.
They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave the cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
10. The fireplace is a non-vented propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
11. The property is on well and septic systems.
The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor.
The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed.
DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper.
No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to US$1,500.00.
12. If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given.